Why Train with UKColonics?
We are an accredited training school under CIBTAC, BABTAC,RICTAC,CITY&GUILDS and FHT
The school delivers 35 courses ranging from Anatomy & Physiology to Colonic Hydrotherapy
The Colonics course covers 100 hours and follows a full training programme
Your practical week will take 48 hours study and pre study will be a further 48 hours with the need to complete case studies following the practical training. You will be insurable following your 5 day practical training
UKColonics training have trained over 150 Colonic Hydro-therapist all over the world and recently returned from California where we were teaching a group of students
Our trainers have attended Hippocrates Institute in Florida and followed a training programme with them to understand the importance of raw food and the digestive system and how to heal the body with food
We also hold full degrees in Diet & Nutrition which we also teach with passion
Chris Wade founded UKColonics training along with Sally Todd and has committed his life to training Colonics following the amazing reversal of his sister’s lung cancer after diet changes and Colonics in 1998
We offer ongoing training after you leave with support plus you can return FREE to do extra practical hands on or theory training if required
Do you have to have a medical background?
No. You don’t BUT some organisations have an exclusive policy simply to stop prospective practitioners from training. Our training is both comprehensive and covers all aspects of Anatomy & Physiology and practical aspects to give you full confidence to become a fully accredited and nationally insured Colon Hydrotherapist.
Do you need to be part of ARCH or any other Association?
NO. There is no official government body or legislation. We welcome a nationally recognised qualification. The course we teach is written to National Occupational Standards and is in the process of being accredited as a level 4 qualification with an international recognised governing body.
Can you be insured with your qualification?
Yes immediately after doing your practical training and receiving your certificate. We offer insurance through Balens. The average policy is approximately just over £100 per annum.
What else do you offer?
- We offer BOLT on training for someone who does not hold Anatomy & Physiology.
- Also an Internationally accredited CIBTAC Diet & Nutrition course
- One of our trainers is a First aid trainer and we offer a full First aid certificate.
- Ongoing Marketing and website campaigns
- 12 Months FREE subscription to UKColonics association, which is a non profit organisation that is forward thinking and is widely being used to represent National Occupational Standards within Colonic Hydrotherapy.
- Discounted equipment and disposables for building a profitable business
- 12 Months FREE subscription to a Colonics directory to promote clients to your business
- Additional free innahealth herbs and supplements free training